Skeletal indicators of ecological specialization in pika (Mammalia, Ochotonidae)
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 5, pages 585–602, May 2013
How to Cite
Reese, A. T., Lanier, H. C. and Sargis, E. J. (2013), Skeletal indicators of ecological specialization in pika (Mammalia, Ochotonidae). J. Morphol., 274: 585–602. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20127
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!