Homology of lungs and gas bladders: Insights from arterial vasculature
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 6, pages 687–703, June 2013
How to Cite
Longo, S., Riccio, M. and McCune, A. R. (2013), Homology of lungs and gas bladders: Insights from arterial vasculature. J. Morphol., 274: 687–703. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20128
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- The Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University, Cornell's College of Arts & Sciences, the Cornell Center for Vertebrate Genomics, and the USDA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!