Homology of lungs and gas bladders: Insights from arterial vasculature
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 6, pages 687–703, June 2013
How to Cite
Longo, S., Riccio, M. and McCune, A. R. (2013), Homology of lungs and gas bladders: Insights from arterial vasculature. J. Morphol., 274: 687–703. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20128
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- The Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University, Cornell's College of Arts & Sciences, the Cornell Center for Vertebrate Genomics, and the USDA
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.