Evolutionary morphology of the hemolymph vascular system in hermit and king crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda: Anomala)
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 7, pages 759–778, July 2013
How to Cite
Keiler, J., Richter, S. and Wirkner, C. S. (2013), Evolutionary morphology of the hemolymph vascular system in hermit and king crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda: Anomala). J. Morphol., 274: 759–778. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20133
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: WI 3334/1-2 and 3334/3-1
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JMOR_20133_sm_SuppTab1.doc||57K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|JMOR_20133_sm_SuppTab2.doc||38K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.