The need for data standards in zoomorphology
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 7, pages 793–808, July 2013
How to Cite
Vogt, L., Nickel, M., Jenner, R. A. and Deans, A. R. (2013), The need for data standards in zoomorphology. J. Morphol., 274: 793–808. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20138
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0842289, DBI-0850223
- Phenotype Research Coordination Network. Grant Number: DEB-0956049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!