Antennal morphology of the endogean carabid genus typhlocharis (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Anillini): Description of sensilla and taxonomic implications
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 7, pages 809–823, July 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-González, S. and Zaballos, J. P. (2013), Antennal morphology of the endogean carabid genus typhlocharis (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Anillini): Description of sensilla and taxonomic implications. J. Morphol., 274: 809–823. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20140
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!