Granulocytes of reptilian sauropsids contain beta-defensin-like peptides: A comparative ultrastructural survey
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 8, pages 877–886, August 2013
How to Cite
Alibardi, L. (2013), Granulocytes of reptilian sauropsids contain beta-defensin-like peptides: A comparative ultrastructural survey. J. Morphol., 274: 877–886. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20143
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Veneto Region (NABA)
- Personal funding (LA, Comparative Histolab)
- University of Bologna RFO 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!