Anthony M. Rossi collected TEM data of Erpobdella punctata, Erpobdella obscura, and Myzobdella lugubris opercula and contributed to manuscript preparation. William M. Saidel collected SEM data of E. obscura cocoons and contributed to manuscript preparation. Roberto Marotta collected TEM data of Theromyzon tessulatum cocoon opercula. Naim Saglam contributed sketch of the M. lugubris cocoon. Daniel H. Shain guided the research project and contributed to preparing the manuscript.
Operculum ultrastructure in leech cocoons
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 8, pages 940–946, August 2013
How to Cite
Rossi, A. M., Saidel, W. M., Marotta, R., Saglam, N. and Shain, D. H. (2013), Operculum ultrastructure in leech cocoons. J. Morphol., 274: 940–946. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20150
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- NSF . Grant Number: IBN-0417081000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!