The filter pads and filtration mechanisms of the devil rays: Variation at macro and microscopic scales
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 9, pages 1026–1043, September 2013
How to Cite
Paig-Tran, E.W. M., Kleinteich, T. and Summers, A. P. (2013), The filter pads and filtration mechanisms of the devil rays: Variation at macro and microscopic scales. J. Morphol., 274: 1026–1043. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20160
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History and University of Washington Sargent Fellowship
- University of Washington WRF-Hall fellowship, the Richard and Megumi Strathman Fellowship, UC-Mexus Collaborative Grant. Grant Number: 440763-19900
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-1256602
- National Geographic Waitt Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!