The morphology of the cephalic lobes and anterior pectoral fins in six species of batoids
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 9, pages 1070–1083, September 2013
How to Cite
Mulvany, S. and Motta, P. J. (2013), The morphology of the cephalic lobes and anterior pectoral fins in six species of batoids. J. Morphol., 274: 1070–1083. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20163
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Porter Family Foundation and University of South Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!