Apodemes associated with limbs support serial homology of claws and jaws in onychophora (velvet worms)
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 10, pages 1180–1190, October 2013
How to Cite
de Sena Oliveira, I. and Mayer, G. (2013), Apodemes associated with limbs support serial homology of claws and jaws in onychophora (velvet worms). J. Morphol., 274: 1180–1190. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20171
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico . Grant Number: CNPq 290029/2010-4
- Emmy Noether Programme of the German Research Foundation . Grant Number: DFG: Ma 4147/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!