Muscle architecture and out-force potential of the thoracic limb in the eastern mole (Scalopus aquaticus)
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 11, pages 1277–1287, November 2013
How to Cite
Rose, J. A., Sandefur, M., Huskey, S., Demler, J. L. and Butcher, M. T. (2013), Muscle architecture and out-force potential of the thoracic limb in the eastern mole (Scalopus aquaticus). J. Morphol., 274: 1277–1287. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20178
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- WKU Office of Sponsored Programs. Grant Number: WKU #05-042
- University Research Council Grant
- YSU. Grant Number: #02-12
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.