Pigment cell mechanisms underlying dorsal color-pattern polymorphism in the japanese four-lined snake
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 12, pages 1353–1364, December 2013
How to Cite
Kuriyama, T., Misawa, H., Miyaji, K., Sugimoto, M. and Hasegawa, M. (2013), Pigment cell mechanisms underlying dorsal color-pattern polymorphism in the japanese four-lined snake. J. Morphol., 274: 1353–1364. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20182
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (to M. Hasegawa). Grant Number: 19570026 and 21570024
- Fujiwara Natural History Fundation (to T. Kuriyama)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!