W.J.P.B. and S.N.G. initiated the project; W.J.P.B. was involved in all the investigative procedures and wrote the manuscript; M.B. was the cryo-SEM expert; H.P. was the AFM expert; S.N.G., helped with the data interpretation and provided advice and assistance at all stages of the work.
Comparative Cryo-SEM and AFM studies of hylid and rhacophorid tree frog toe pads
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 12, pages 1384–1396, December 2013
How to Cite
Barnes, W. Jon. P., Baum, M., Peisker , H. and Gorb, S. N. (2013), Comparative Cryo-SEM and AFM studies of hylid and rhacophorid tree frog toe pads. J. Morphol., 274: 1384–1396. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20186
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- COST Action TD0906, the Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland, and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinshaft (SPP 1402)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!