W.J.P.B. and S.N.G. initiated the project; W.J.P.B. was involved in all the investigative procedures and wrote the manuscript; M.B. was the cryo-SEM expert; H.P. was the AFM expert; S.N.G., helped with the data interpretation and provided advice and assistance at all stages of the work.
Comparative Cryo-SEM and AFM studies of hylid and rhacophorid tree frog toe pads
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 12, pages 1384–1396, December 2013
How to Cite
Barnes, W. Jon. P., Baum, M., Peisker , H. and Gorb, S. N. (2013), Comparative Cryo-SEM and AFM studies of hylid and rhacophorid tree frog toe pads. J. Morphol., 274: 1384–1396. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20186
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- COST Action TD0906, the Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland, and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinshaft (SPP 1402)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.