Morphofunctional changes of female germinal epithelium to support spermatozoa along the annual reproductive cycle in an inseminating catfish (Trachelyopterus galeatus, Auchenipteridae)
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 1, pages 65–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Chiarini-Garcia, H., Vieira, F. O. and Godinho, H. P. (2014), Morphofunctional changes of female germinal epithelium to support spermatozoa along the annual reproductive cycle in an inseminating catfish (Trachelyopterus galeatus, Auchenipteridae). J. Morphol., 275: 65–75. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20197
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!