Unusual labial glands in snakes of the genus Geophis Wagler, 1830 (Serpentes: Dipsadinae)
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 1, pages 87–99, January 2014
How to Cite
de Oliveira, L., da Costa Prudente, A. L. and Zaher, H. (2014), Unusual labial glands in snakes of the genus Geophis Wagler, 1830 (Serpentes: Dipsadinae). J. Morphol., 275: 87–99. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20199
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 2008/57102-1 (LO), 11/50206-9 (HZ)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq). Grant Number: 308950/2011-9, 562171/2010-0 (AP), 565046/2010-1, 303545/2010-0 (HZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!