Timing of cranial suture closure in placental mammals: Phylogenetic patterns, intraspecific variation, and comparison with marsupials
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
How to Cite
Lisa, R., Lionel, H., Analía, F., Anjali, G. and Marcelo R., S.-V. (2013), Timing of cranial suture closure in placental mammals: Phylogenetic patterns, intraspecific variation, and comparison with marsupials. J. Morphol.. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20203
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Swiss National Fund (3100A0–133032/1) (M. R. S. V.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!