Development of the trigeminal motor neurons in parrots: Implications for the role of nervous tissue in the evolution of jaw muscle morphology
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 2, pages 191–205, February 2014
How to Cite
Tokita, M. and Nakayama, T. (2014), Development of the trigeminal motor neurons in parrots: Implications for the role of nervous tissue in the evolution of jaw muscle morphology. J. Morphol., 275: 191–205. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20208
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (M.T.). Grant Number: 22770077
- Narishige Zoological Science Award (M.T.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!