JMZ: staining E. coqui; investigating development; dissection of all adults; main writer; RD: discussion, manuscript.
Cranial muscle development in frogs with different developmental modes: Direct development versus biphasic development
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 4, pages 398–413, April 2014
How to Cite
Ziermann, J. M. and Diogo, R. (2014), Cranial muscle development in frogs with different developmental modes: Direct development versus biphasic development. J. Morphol., 275: 398–413. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20223
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Howard University College of Medicine (Rui Diogo's start-up package)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!