Generation gland morphology in cordylid lizards: An evolutionary perspective
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 4, pages 456–464, April 2014
How to Cite
Mouton, P. l. F. N., Flemming, A. F. and Broeckhoven, C. (2014), Generation gland morphology in cordylid lizards: An evolutionary perspective. J. Morphol., 275: 456–464. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20227
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!