Barbronia weberi (Clitellata, Hirudinida, Salifidae) has ovary cords of the Erpobdella type
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 5, pages 479–488, May 2014
How to Cite
Urbisz, A. Z., Lai, Y.-T. and Świątek, P. (2014), Barbronia weberi (Clitellata, Hirudinida, Salifidae) has ovary cords of the Erpobdella type. J. Morphol., 275: 479–488. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20229
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Polish National Science Centre. Grant Number: DEC-2012/05/B/NZ4/02417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!