Immunolocalization of specific beta-proteins in pad lamellae of the digits in the lizard Anolis carolinensis suggests that cysteine-rich beta-proteins provides flexibility
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 5, pages 504–513, May 2014
How to Cite
Alibardi, L. (2014), Immunolocalization of specific beta-proteins in pad lamellae of the digits in the lizard Anolis carolinensis suggests that cysteine-rich beta-proteins provides flexibility. J. Morphol., 275: 504–513. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20233
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Italian Ministry of Education and Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2008 AXS E-002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!