Vital staining of the stick insect digestive system identifies appendices of the midgut as novel system of excretion
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 6, pages 623–633, June 2014
How to Cite
Shelomi, M. and Kimsey, L. S. (2014), Vital staining of the stick insect digestive system identifies appendices of the midgut as novel system of excretion. J. Morphol., 275: 623–633. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20243
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship . Grant Number: 1148897
- UC Davis & Humanities Graduate Research Fellowship in Entomology (2010–2014)
- The Systematics Research Fund [jointly administered by the Linnean Society of London and the Systematics Association (2010)]
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jmor20243-sup-0001-suppfig1.eps||24398K||Supporting Information Figure|
|jmor20243-sup-0002-suppvideo1.MOV||33908K||Supporting Information Video|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.