Divergence in skeletal mass and bone morphology in antarctic notothenioid fishes
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 8, pages 841–861, August 2014
How to Cite
Eastman, J. T., Witmer, L. M., Ridgely, R. C. and Kuhn, K. L. (2014), Divergence in skeletal mass and bone morphology in antarctic notothenioid fishes. J. Morphol., 275: 841–861. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20258
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: ANT 04-36190 (to J.T.E.); IOB 0517257 and IOS-1050154 (to L.M.W. and R.C.R.)
- NSF . Grant Number: OPP 01-32032 (to H.W.D. [Northeastern University]; 2004 ICEFISH cruise on the RVIB Nathaniel B. Palmer)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!