Myological variability in a decoupled skeletal system: Batoid cranial anatomy
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 8, pages 862–881, August 2014
How to Cite
Kolmann, M. A., Huber, D. R., Dean, M. N. and Grubbs, R. D. (2014), Myological variability in a decoupled skeletal system: Batoid cranial anatomy. J. Morphol., 275: 862–881. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20263
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2013
- Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory graduate research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!