Myological variability in a decoupled skeletal system: Batoid cranial anatomy
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 8, pages 862–881, August 2014
How to Cite
Kolmann, M. A., Huber, D. R., Dean, M. N. and Grubbs, R. D. (2014), Myological variability in a decoupled skeletal system: Batoid cranial anatomy. J. Morphol., 275: 862–881. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20263
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2013
- Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory graduate research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.