This article was published online on 24 March 2014. An error was subsequently identified in the Acknowledgments section. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 18 April 2014.
The comparative gastrointestinal morphology of five species of muroid rodents found in Saudi Arabia
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 9, pages 980–990, September 2014
How to Cite
Walters, J., Marais, S., Johnson, O., Bennett, N. C., Alagaili, A. N., Mohammed, O. B. and Kotzé, S. H. (2014), The comparative gastrointestinal morphology of five species of muroid rodents found in Saudi Arabia. J. Morphol., 275: 980–990. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20270
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- Harry Crossley Foundation and Deanship of Scientific Research at the King Saud University (Project No. RGP_VPP_020)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!