Oogenesis and ovarian histology in two populations of the viviparous lizard Sceloporus grammicus (Squamata: Phrynosomatidae) from the central Mexican Plateau
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 8, pages 949–960, August 2014
How to Cite
Lozano, A., Ramírez-Bautista, A. and Uribe, M. C. (2014), Oogenesis and ovarian histology in two populations of the viviparous lizard Sceloporus grammicus (Squamata: Phrynosomatidae) from the central Mexican Plateau. J. Morphol., 275: 949–960. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20275
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- FOMIX. Grant Numbers: 2012/191908, SEP-PROMEP-1103.5/03/1130
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 313438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!