Female genital morphology in the secondarily haplogyne spider genus Glenognatha Simon, 1887 (Araneae, Tetragnathidae), with comments on its phylogenetic significance
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 9, pages 1027–1040, September 2014
How to Cite
Cabra-García, J., Hormiga, G. and Brescovit, A. D. (2014), Female genital morphology in the secondarily haplogyne spider genus Glenognatha Simon, 1887 (Araneae, Tetragnathidae), with comments on its phylogenetic significance. J. Morphol., 275: 1027–1040. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20280
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP Grants). Grant Number: 2011/14253-2 (to JCG), 2012/16412-3 (to JCG), 2011/50689-0 (to ADB)
- Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University [Ernst Mayr Travel Grant (to JCG)]
- US NSF Grants. Grant Number: DEB 1144492 and DEB 114417 (to GH and Gonzalo Giribet)
- The George Washington University [Selective Excellence Grant (to GH)]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!