Diverse pereopodal secretory systems implicated in thread production in an apseudomorph tanaidacean crustacean
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 9, pages 1041–1052, September 2014
How to Cite
Kakui, K. and Hiruta, C. (2014), Diverse pereopodal secretory systems implicated in thread production in an apseudomorph tanaidacean crustacean. J. Morphol., 275: 1041–1052. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20281
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Research Institute of Marine Invertebrates Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jmor20281-sup-0001-suppvideoS1.mov||9704K||Supplementary Information Video S1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.