Contributions: Ahrens, Marshall, and Schulze initiated, directed and completed the research for this publication at Texas A&M University at Galveston. Living specimens were collected by Ahrens. Tissue preparation, histological analysis, slide preparation, and staining were conducted by Ahrens and Marshall. Statistical analyses were carried out by Ahrens. Ahrens composed the manuscript, with additional contributions by Kudenov, Schulze, and Marshall.
Regeneration of posterior segments and terminal structures in the bearded fireworm, Hermodice carunculata (Annelida: Amphinomidae)
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 10, pages 1103–1112, October 2014
How to Cite
Ahrens, J. B., Kudenov, J. D., Marshall, C. D. and Schulze, A. (2014), Regeneration of posterior segments and terminal structures in the bearded fireworm, Hermodice carunculata (Annelida: Amphinomidae). J. Morphol., 275: 1103–1112. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20287
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Office of Graduate Studies at Texas A&M University at Galveston
- the Erma Lee and Luke Mooney Graduate Student Travel Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!