Functional anatomy and kinematics of the oral jaw system during terrestrial feeding in Periophthalmus barbarus
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 10, pages 1145–1160, October 2014
How to Cite
Michel, K. B., Adriaens, D., Aerts, P., Dierick, M. and Wassenbergh, S. V. (2014), Functional anatomy and kinematics of the oral jaw system during terrestrial feeding in Periophthalmus barbarus. J. Morphol., 275: 1145–1160. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20291
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- New Research Initiative Grant from the Special Research Fund (NOI-BOF) of the University of Antwerp (to S.V.W. and P.A)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!