Marko Miler and Branka Šošić-Jurjević contributed equally to this work.
Morphological and functional changes in pituitary-thyroid axis following prolonged exposure of female rats to constant light
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 10, pages 1161–1172, October 2014
How to Cite
Miler, M., Šošić-Jurjević, B., Nestorović, N., Ristić, N., Medigović, I., Savin, S. and Milošević, V. (2014), Morphological and functional changes in pituitary-thyroid axis following prolonged exposure of female rats to constant light. J. Morphol., 275: 1161–1172. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20293
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Serbian Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (Project no. 173009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!