This article was published online on 5 May 2014. Minor typographical errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 21 August 2014.
Pectoral fin morphology of batoid fishes (Chondrichthyes: Batoidea): Explaining phylogenetic variation with geometric morphometrics
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 10, pages 1173–1186, October 2014
How to Cite
Franklin, O., Palmer, C. and Dyke, G. (2014), Pectoral fin morphology of batoid fishes (Chondrichthyes: Batoidea): Explaining phylogenetic variation with geometric morphometrics. J. Morphol., 275: 1173–1186. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20294
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!