This article was published online on 4 June 2014. Minor typographical errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 21 August 2014.
The upper cretaceous snake Dinilysia patagonica Smith-Woodward, 1901, and the crista circumfenestralis of snakes
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 10, pages 1187–1200, October 2014
How to Cite
Palci, A. and Caldwell, M. W. (2014), The upper cretaceous snake Dinilysia patagonica Smith-Woodward, 1901, and the crista circumfenestralis of snakes. J. Morphol., 275: 1187–1200. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20297
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- Alberta Innovates Ph.D. Student Scholarship
- NSERC Discovery Grant. Grant Number: #238458
- NSERC Accelerator Grant
- Chair's Research Allowance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!