Author contributions: Study design was done by del Castillo, Flores, Cappozzo. Acquisition of data was done by del Castillo. Analysis and interpretation of data was done by del Castillo, Flores, Cappozzo. Manuscript preparation was done by del Castillo, Flores, Cappozzo. Statistical analysis was made by del Castillo.
Ontogenetic development and sexual dimorphism of franciscana dolphin skull: A 3D geometric morphometric approach
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 275, Issue 12, pages 1366–1375, December 2014
How to Cite
del Castillo, D. L., Flores, D. A. and Cappozzo, H. L. (2014), Ontogenetic development and sexual dimorphism of franciscana dolphin skull: A 3D geometric morphometric approach. J. Morphol., 275: 1366–1375. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20309
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2014
- ANPCyT. Grant Numbers: PICT 2008-1798, PICT 2012-1588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!