Cystine-knot peptides engineered with specificities for αIIbβ3 or αIIbβ3 and αvβ3 integrins are potent inhibitors of platelet aggregation
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 127–135, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Silverman, A. P., Kariolis, M. S. and Cochran, J. R. (2011), Cystine-knot peptides engineered with specificities for αIIbβ3 or αIIbβ3 and αvβ3 integrins are potent inhibitors of platelet aggregation. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 127–135. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1036
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
- NRSA Cancer Biology Training Grant PHS NRSA. Grant Number: 5T32 CA09302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!