A thermodynamic characterization of the interaction of 8-anilino-1-naphthalenesulfonic acid with native globular proteins: the effect of the ligand dimerization in the analysis of the binding isotherms
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 548–556, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Andujar-Sánchez, M., Jara-Perez, V., Cobos, E. S. and Cámara-Artigas, A. (2011), A thermodynamic characterization of the interaction of 8-anilino-1-naphthalenesulfonic acid with native globular proteins: the effect of the ligand dimerization in the analysis of the binding isotherms. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 548–556. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1065
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Sciences and Ministry of Science and innovation. Grant Numbers: BIO2006-15517-C02-01/02 266, BIO2009-13261-C02-01/02
- Andalusian Regional Government. Grant Numbers: P09-CVI-5063, BIO-014, BIO-014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!