Both the authors contributed equally to this work.
New avenues for phage-display library to produce a Cryptococcus-specific anti-idiotypic antibody of HM-1 killer toxin
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 631–641, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Mamunur Rahman, M., Enamul Kabir, M., Krishnaswamy, S., Miyamoto, M., Furuichi, Y. and Komiyama, T. (2011), New avenues for phage-display library to produce a Cryptococcus-specific anti-idiotypic antibody of HM-1 killer toxin. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 631–641. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1075
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!