Binding of the cSH3 domain of Grb2 adaptor to two distinct RXXK motifs within Gab1 docker employs differential mechanisms
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 585–596, July/August 2011
How to Cite
McDonald, C. B., Seldeen, K. L., Deegan, B. J., Bhat, V. and Farooq, A. (2011), Binding of the cSH3 domain of Grb2 adaptor to two distinct RXXK motifs within Gab1 docker employs differential mechanisms. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 585–596. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1080
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!