This article is published in Journal of Molecular Recognition as a special issue on Affinity 2009, edited by Gideon Fleminger, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel and George Ehrlich, Hoffmann-La Roche, Nutley, NJ, USA.
Extension of the selection of protein chromatography and the rate model to affinity chromatography†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Special Issue: Affinity 2009 – The 18th biennial meeting of the International Society for Molecular Recognition
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 609–617, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Sandoval, G., Shene, C., Andrews, B. A. and Asenjo, J. A. (2010), Extension of the selection of protein chromatography and the rate model to affinity chromatography. J. Mol. Recognit., 23: 609–617. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1088
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
- Millenium Scientific Initiative. Grant Number: ICM-P05–001-F
- 1990. Selection of operations in separation processes. In Separation Processes in Biotechnology, AsenjoJA (ed.) Marcel Dekker: New York; 3–16. .
- 2004. Is there a rational method to purify proteins?: from expert systems to proteomics. J. Mol. Recognit. 17: 236–247. .
- 2009. D. L. Carroll's FORTRAN Genetic Algorithm Driver, http://cuaerospace.com/carroll/ga.html accessed in March 2009. .
- 1995. Mathematical Modeling and Scale-Up of Liquid Chromatography. Berlin: Springer. .
- 1999. Simulation of Liquid Chromatography and Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) Systems. Sudienarbeit Technische Universitat: Hamburg-Harburg. .
- 1996. Prot_Ex: an expert system for selecting the sequence of processes for the downstream purification of proteins. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Reading. .
- 1992. The rational design of purification processes for recombinant proteins. J. Chromatogr. 584: 35–42. , .
- 2004. Modeling of the linear-gradient dye-ligand affinity chromatography with a binary adsorption isotherm. Biochem. Eng. J. 22: 63–70. ., ., .
- 1996. An expert system for the selection and synthesis of multistep protein separation processes. Comput. Chem. Eng. 20: S189–S194. , , .
- 2009. Mathematical modeling of elution curves for a protein mixture in ion exchange chromatography applied to high protein concentration. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 104: 572–581. ., ., .
- 2006. Mathematical modeling of elution curves for a protein mixture in ion exchange chromatography and for the optimal selection of operational conditions. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 95: 704–713. , , , .