This review is based on a presentation made at the First Aegean Conference on Molecular Recognition held in Hersonissos, Crete, on 6-11 June 2010. (www.aegeanconferences.org)
A new paradigm in molecular recognition? specific antibody binding to membrane-inserted HIV-1 epitopes†
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 642–646, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Nieva, J. L., Apellaniz, B., Huarte, N. and Lorizate, M. (2011), A new paradigm in molecular recognition? specific antibody binding to membrane-inserted HIV-1 epitopes. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 642–646. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1092
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!