Insight into molecular imprinting in precipitation polymerization systems using solution NMR and dynamic light scattering
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 619–630, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Long, Y., Philip, J. Y. N., Schillén, K., Liu, F. and Ye, L. (2011), Insight into molecular imprinting in precipitation polymerization systems using solution NMR and dynamic light scattering. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 619–630. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1097
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Research Council FORMAS
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20675003
- The Crafoord Foundation
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this paper.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.