A. L. and K. B. contributed equally to this project.
Mechanically enforced bond dissociation reports synergistic influence of Mn2+ and Mg2+ on the interaction between integrin α7β1 and invasin†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 715–723, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Ligezowska, A., Boye, K., Eble, J. A., Hoffmann, B., Klösgen, B. and Merkel, R. (2011), Mechanically enforced bond dissociation reports synergistic influence of Mn2+ and Mg2+ on the interaction between integrin α7β1 and invasin. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 715–723. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1108
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!