Neutron structure of type-III antifreeze protein allows the reconstruction of AFP–ice interface
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 724–732, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Howard, E. I., Blakeley, M. P., Haertlein, M., Haertlein, I. P.-., Mitschler, A., Fisher, S. J., Siah, A. C.-., Salvay, A. G., Popov, A., Dieckmann, C. M.-., Petrova, T. and Podjarny, A. (2011), Neutron structure of type-III antifreeze protein allows the reconstruction of AFP–ice interface. J. Mol. Recognit., 24: 724–732. doi: 10.1002/jmr.1130
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!