This article is published as part of the AFM BioMed Conference on Life Sciences and Medicine, Paris 2011 of the Journal of Molecular Recognition, edited by Simon Scheuring, Pierre Parot and Jean-Luc Pellequer.
Atomic force microscopy characterization of silver nanoparticles interactions with marine diatom cells and extracellular polymeric substance†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Special Issue: AFM BioMed Conference on Life Sciences and Medicine, Paris 2011
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 309–317, May 2012
How to Cite
Pletikapić, G., Žutić, V., Vinković Vrček, I. and Svetličić, V. (2012), Atomic force microscopy characterization of silver nanoparticles interactions with marine diatom cells and extracellular polymeric substance. J. Mol. Recognit., 25: 309–317. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2177
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports. Grant Number: No. 0982934–2744
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!