This article is published as part of the AFM BioMed Conference on Life Sciences and Medicine, Paris 2011 of the Journal of Molecular Recognition, edited by Simon Scheuring, Pierre Parot and Jean-Luc Pellequer.
Stiffness tomography exploration of living and fixed macrophages†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Special Issue: AFM BioMed Conference on Life Sciences and Medicine, Paris 2011
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 241–246, May 2012
How to Cite
Roduit, C., Longo, G., Benmessaoud, I., Volterra, A., Saha, B., Dietler, G. and Kasas, S. (2012), Stiffness tomography exploration of living and fixed macrophages. J. Mol. Recognit., 25: 241–246. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2184
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Indo-Swiss Joint Research Program (ISJRP). Grant Number: 122 941
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200021-118147, CR32I3-130676
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!