This article is published as part of the AFM BioMed Conference on Life Sciences and Medicine, Paris 2011 of the Journal of Molecular Recognition, edited by Simon Scheuring, Pierre Parot and Jean-Luc Pellequer.
Early adhesion of human mesenchymal stem cells on TiO2 surfaces studied by single-cell force spectroscopy measurements†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Special Issue: AFM BioMed Conference on Life Sciences and Medicine, Paris 2011
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 262–269, May 2012
How to Cite
Bertoncini, P., Le Chevalier, S., Lavenus, S., Layrolle, P. and Louarn, G. (2012), Early adhesion of human mesenchymal stem cells on TiO2 surfaces studied by single-cell force spectroscopy measurements. J. Mol. Recognit., 25: 262–269. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2193
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!