This article is published in Journal of Molecular Recognition as part of the special issue on Affinity 2011 – The 19th biennial meeting of the International Society for Molecular Recognition.
Special Issue Article
High-affinity water-soluble system for efficient naringinase immobilization in polyvinyl alcohol–dimethyl sulfoxide lens-shaped particles†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Special Issue: Affinity 2011 – The 19th biennial meeting of the International Society for Molecular Recognition
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 580–594, November 2012
How to Cite
Nunes, M. A.P., Fernandes, P. C.B. and Ribeiro, M. H.L. (2012), High-affinity water-soluble system for efficient naringinase immobilization in polyvinyl alcohol–dimethyl sulfoxide lens-shaped particles. J. Mol. Recognit., 25: 580–594. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2197
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!